Often, even when we are on holiday, we mums carry on ‘working’: taking care of kids and partners and never feeling truly on vacation.
The ideal place would be one where we don’t have to worry about anything, because someone else is looking after everything and we can have a well-deserved rest!
Sometimes hotel staff are insensitive, there are a lack of services for families, menus that are unsuitable or with little choice, non-existent play areas or ones that are unsafe and not particularly welcoming, together with no entertainment or recreational activities for children.
This is why I have created a simple yet welcoming hotel with a warm atmosphere, offering great value for money designed first and foremost for the needs of mums, and I have decided to write this letter so that you too will never have the feeling that you wish you were at home!
In the past, together with my family, and for many years I myself have worked hard and am proud of what we have achieved – which is obviously always a ‘work in progress’ - thanks to the advice that I continually receive from many families who loyally continue to choose my hospitality year after year.
Here is a brief description of what Hotel Germania in Jesolo has in store for your family:
- CHILDREN UNDER 3 FREE. DISCOUNT OF UP TO 50% FOR CHILDREN UNDER 14 AND ONE OUT OF TWO CHILDREN IS ALWAYS FREE IN A ROOM WITH TWO ADULTS.
- 17 apartments of various sizes: (from 26 m2 to 70 m2!) all with a kitchenette where you can make children’s meals, with a fridge and pots and pans. There is also a large balcony. The studios on the ground floor have a communal garden and are all equipped and furnished to ensure you have an extremely comfortable and carefree holiday.
- Twice a week, the restaurant offers a “Dinner with a baby sitter”: where you can have dinner in peace with your partner or friends, while your kids eat with our entertainment staff in a space just for them, with a special menu. You can also take advantage of our practical take away formula, where you can get your lunch and dinner from the Hotel Germania restaurant and eat in the comfort of your own accommodation.
- 2 open-air play areas: one in the Hotel Germania garden and on the beach at the Milano Beach Concession. Both are fenced off, so children can have fun and play safely.
- The private beach just 80 m from the hotel is exclusively for guests’ use and has beach umbrellas, sun beds and deck chairs as well as a cabin where you can find buckets, spades, life savers and arm bands. Just a few metres away are toilets and showers, a play area and a beach volleyball court.
- Available to all mums, so you don’t have to bring it all from home: strollers, bed rails, cots with rails, baby baths, changing tables, bottle warmers, high chairs, toilet trainers and potties.
- PHARMACY SERVICE: GOT A PRESCRIPTION BUT CAN’T GO TO THE PHARMACY ? WE’LL DO IT FOR YOU
- Doctor and paediatrician on call
- Baby-sitting service on request. BOOK AT LEAST 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE. COST: 15 euro by day and 20 euros at night.
- WELL BEING FOR MUM: Your kids will be safe and have fun and you can finally enjoy some well-deserved relaxation!
...at Hotel Germania in Jesolo you’ll find everything you need for your child! As one mum to another, believe me, trust us and put us to the test! It will be a real pleasure to welcome you!
Thank you once again for your attention and we hope to meet you personally.
Kind regards and have a great holiday! Tania Menazza,
Carlotta and Edoardo’s mum!